Banff British Columbia
Elk on the fairway, Banff
Luxury Golfing Holiday in the Canadian Rockies - 2010
Join me on a Canadian Golf Experience in the spectacular Rockie Mountains and let me show you where I come from. On this luxury tour we will play nine of the best golf courses in Western Canada.
This tour includes:
- Fifteen nights 4 Star accommodation (breakfast included): The Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, Grand Okanagan Resort (Kelowna), Quaaout Lodge (Chase), The Hilton (Whistler).
- Welcome and farewell dinners, three lunches
- Dinner and Wine tasting in Kelowna
- Full day tour of Banff and Lake Louise including lunch at Chateau Lake Louise Hotel
- Two private coach and drivers throughout
- Welcome package and daily prizes.
- Eight rounds of golf including shared electric carts and pre booked tee times.
- Private coach transportation including a driver/guide and National Park Fees.
- Tours: Full day tour of Banff/Lake Louise including Banff Gondola, Quails Gate in Kelowna.
- Porterage for two pieces per person including golf clubs.
- Hotel tax
- Your own LPGA golf pro!
Tour Cost per person $CDN 5000 twin share
Single Supplement 1832.00
NOTE: Costs are based on rates and tariffs as of July 16 2009 and are subject to change.due to conditions beyond our control.
2010 Canadian Golf Tour Itinerary
The tour starts in Calgary, Alberta and finishes in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- June 13
- Arrive in Calgary and transfer to Banff on one of our two small coaches to The Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge. The rest of the day is just to relax and settle in after your travels.
- June 14
- Today we have scheduled a free day for you. This will give you a chance to get over your long flights and to see some of wonders of the Canadian Rockies. In the evening we will gather for our Welcome Dinner.
- June 15
- After breakfast the group will play our first round of golf at the majestic Kananaskis Golf Club. After golf we will transfer back to the hotel for a relaxing evening.
- June 16
- Our second game of golf will be at Stewart Creek Golf Club, one of the newest courses in the Banff area. After golf we will transfer back to the hotel.
- June 17
- Today is a day off golf and we have scheduled a tour of the Banff area including a trip to the world renowned Lake Louise. We will enjoy a champagne lunch at The Chateau Lake Louise.
- June 18
- After breakfast today we will transfer to The Banff Springs Golf Club for a game on the original Stanley Thompson course. This will be our final game in the Banff area. After golf there will be time for one last look at Banff. After golf transfer back to the hotel.
- June 19
- Todays travel will take us to The Quaaout Lodge at Talking Rock near Chase, British Columbia. On this day we will stop for lunch at Three Valley Gap. The evening will be spent relaxing after the travel day.
- June 20
- In the morning we will play a round at Talking Rock Golf Club. Talking Rock Golf Course opened in August of 2007 and meanders through a mature sandy forest finishing with a breathtaking 18th hole along the shorelines of Little Shuswap. After golf we will travel to Kelowna and The Delta Grand Hotel.
- June 21
- Today is a free day to enjoy this lakeside town. In the evening we will go to Quails Gate Winery, one of Kelowna's finest vineyards, for wine tasting and dinner.
- June 22
- Golf today we will be at Gallaghers Canyon Golf Club. I have very fond memories of Gallaghers Canyon as it was the course that I started playing golf again on. After golf the group will transfer back to the hotel and a relaxing evening by the lake.
- June 23
- Today's golf course is The Harvest Golf Club, a lovely course with wonderful views of the Lake Okanagan. After golf return we will return to the hotel and our final evening in the Okanagan Valley.
- June 24
- Todays travel will take us to Whistler with a stop at Tobiano Golf Club for lunch. In the afternoon we will arrive at The Hilton Whistler Hotel, our home for the rest of the tour.
- June 25
- Today's golf will take us up to the beautiful course in Pemberton called The Big Sky Golf Club which has been voted on of the top ten golf courses in Canada by Golf Digest.
- June 26
- This will be a free day to enjoy this mountain retreat; a last chance for shopping, a trip to the spa or a mountain bike ride on some of Whistlers many trails. )
- June 27
- Our last game of golf will be at The Chateau whistler Golf Club. Carved from the side of Blackcomb Mountain, this Robert Trent Jones Jr. design features an elevation change of over 400 feet and dramatic elevated views of the Whistler valley. Incredible natural features such as exposed rock faces, mountain ledges, wildlife, ravines and waterfalls are the highlights of this Classic mountain gem.
After such an exciting golfing adventure we will gather for our evening farewell dinner.
- June 28
- Today we will say goodbye to our Canadian golf adventure and the group will transfer back to Vancouver for departure.